Allow me to introduce myself! My name is Brianna and I am a Graphic Illustrator. Here are 5 facts about me:
1. I received my Bachelor’s Degree in Fashion Merchandising from Brenau University. Going to a Women’s College was fun, but I should’ve went to a HBCU. Lol. There’s still time.
2. I am a mother of two beautiful children, Jace and Everly. Also known as Smart A$$ and Mean A$$. I love ‘em though!
3. I’m a lefty and believe it or not, I broke my left arm twice when I was a kid. Imagine trying to write. Honestly, I can’t even remember how that worked out.
4. I fell in love with Graphic Design when I was in college. My second semester, I took a Graphic Design Course. There it was Passion At First Sight.
5. I create digital art highlighting melanin beings in our true nature.
My interview with
Voyage Houston Magazine is live!! See my short interview, some fun photos, and other inspiring local people @voyagehouston, under Rewriting the Narrative, “outside 610” section. Or just follow the link in my bio. Leave a comment, let me know what you think!
The Trailblazers: Rewriting the Narrative aims to “highlight and celebrate female role models, encourage more equal and just representation in the media, and help foster a more tight-knit community locally helping women find mentors, business partners, friends and more.” So glad to be a part of this! Thanks @voyagehouston !
This queen presides over the studio, reminding us the importance of being strong and beautiful women. She’s given us all the 💪🏼 and it’s time for her to find her forever home. Abstract Nude by @katiesaro is available and btw, if you don’t follow her, you aren’t even living.
And it was all • y e l l o w •
Song by tourist, “and so, you were!” Ive been listening to his new album on repeat these past couple days~ 💛 #underpainting#inthestudio
WITHIN THE REEDS - LANDSCAPE COLLECTION
Interchangeable & Reversible Pendant dimensions 3"x 1.5" Reverse side is a large faceted Moss Scenic Dendritic Plume Agate set in Fine silver and the reverse side is a landscape design of small houses in tall reeds and cattails. Decorative hooks allow this pendant to be added to most chains, solid neck cuffs, leather or beaded necklaces.
All hand fabricated and designed after a drawing of mine in my sketchbook.
One of my favorite things about being an artist (and a vocal daydreamer) is (hopefully) inspiring others to notice the world around them more closely - plants, water, skies.
Lately I have been feeling very smug indeed about all the incredible cloud photos friends and students have sent me - and oh how I love hearing comments made in our watercolor classes about suddenly being constantly distracted by cloud formations wherever they go. It’s a beautiful thing! - one that brings beauty of thought into practice and slows us down (I SO need that!). 🙌🏼
So hunt on, little army of #cloudhunters ☁️☁️☁️ And send pics my way. I am always happy to share in anyone’s appreciation for the infinite beauty and constant change in the clouds above. ✨
Incredible new piece from Phoebe Joynt - “Love is a Crazy Drug” - 48 x 60”
It’s going to be a good day 😎 not for any particular reason except that I’m willing it to be so. In this pour, I was trying to paint over a pour I didn’t love - jury is still out on whether I love the latest pour or not. 🌞