At this time of year many pilgrims make their way to the top of mountain Eromenis to see what no mortal has seen.The prophecy speaks of unspeakable knowledge beyond mortal comprehension but at what cost? The pilgrims walk for days,weeks,even months to reach the top and those who do...wish that they never did.Nobody truly knows what you will see there in that cursed night,nobody has lived long to tell others of the wonders they've seen but those who did survive did not have sound minds to tell the tales.When that cursed night comes,the moon turns blood red,starts to leak and soon comes out a creature...a creature so unfathomable.This event is called "The Birth of Madness",as anyone who witnessed it has gone insane.The Creature, often called "The Spawn of Insanity",will come out of the broken moon and grant the pilgrims godlike knowledge and mortals can never know what gods know.Some will see how the world ends while others see how all of their loved ones die.Therefore this knowledge cannot be comprehended by Mortals and drives them mad.After the pilgrims have either thrown themselves off the top or gone completely mad " The Pregnant Moon" will then grow a new shell and the creature will disappear only to return in a year to drive more curious minds into the depths of madness
-The "Birth of madness" Event,written using parts of stories from the pilgrims who blabber and scream the events that take place on that night
-Made as a tribute to H.P.Lovecraft for his birthday,the very best writer of horror ever to live
millie this is fr soso cool and i loved everything!! i’m so excitedd also the fact that you named ur brand florence after ur nan is so adorable 🥺 you truly have the biggest heart and at the age of 15 you’re so successful already! das millie bobby brown everyone 😌 @milliebobbybrown@florencebymills 💜
A smile can change someone's day, go do that 😄
Since going vegan I have been super greatful to have met so many talented and super chill people.
Makes me appreciate my work even more. I'm just getting started 😁 💚🌱💯💪 HYDRO GIRLS 2019 FT. SIKI August HG (Ⓥ Models)
Hydro Girls 2019
Video on my IGTV and YouTube Channel
Follow her on Instagram
Clothing by Express Your Vegan
Check her full photo set coming to my site and Instagram links below :) Hydro Girls website
Hydro Girls is a Vegan Models Photography Project Ft. Vegan girls that care for animals. They are Beautiful, badass and better yet VEGANS
All I want to do with this project it's to show that you don't have to stop being awesome if you go vegan, if anything you are more awesome for being a badass while caring for the animals and the planet.
JOIN US AND SPREAD LOVE, COMPASSION FOR ALL BEINGS
WE ALL ANIMALS AND EARTHLINGS
Filmed and edited by Jairo Lop3z Productions
Please consider supporting me on Patreon
You only need 1% of talent to be successful. The other 99% is just hard work and persistence. It doesn’t matter how many times you fall down but what it matters is how many times you stand up. Judo.
Just my thoughts ladies and gentlemen ———————————————————————————
The only place you should be every 3rd Saturday is Kat’s Cafe.
Host: 🔥🔥🔥 Purchase my 1st book from www.YeahThisMilk.com or Amazon.com