Start Unknown. Finish Unforgettable 🔥
That’s my athlete Hari, who was selected by us in 2018 from Chando village in Jharkhand. @indiantrackfoundation
That’s a picture (top right) of him in his village a little over a year ago. He’s an absolute natural athlete and a gem of a boy!
The pictures (right bottom and left) are of him running here in Ooty and winning the U14 Nilgiris District 600m this summer.
He’s come such a long way and has had to battle multiple medical issues he’s carrying since birth.
Our connect as athlete and coach is unique to say the least and very special to me. ✊🏾
I’m so excited to oversee his development in the coming years. He has immense potential to bring glory for India in middle distance running. 🙏🏽
Jai Hind 🇮🇳 #beliveinyourself#positivity#create#mundatribe#positivethoughts#transformation#ooty#lifechanging#bethechange#startunknownfinishunforgettable
Its quite literally music to the ears hearing how @houseofmarley are incorporating eco friendly solutions into their well designed consumer electronics. These buds in particular are crafted from bamboo and recycled plastic ♻️🎧
Hi insta fam! Here are 10 random facts about me that I’d like to share with you -
1. I spent most of my childhood in Puerto Rico🌊☀️ 2. I started working in beauty salons at the age of 16
3. My favorite thing to eat is dessert! Outback’s Caramel Cookie🍪 with ice cream 🍨 is my weakness🤤
4. I’m a mommy to a little girl (she’s 3)👩👧 5. I’ve competed in bikini body building 3xs winning my pro card in 1 🏅
6. My parents are retired Air Force veterans
7. As a kid my dream job was to be a Detective🕵🏻♀️😅 8. I’m scared of heights😖
9. My happy place is watching the sunset by a beautiful beach. Its my zen👌🏼 10. After 10yrs of being behind the chair a lot of my inspiration still comes from other amazing hairstylist. Wether it’s from my coworkers, Instagram, or platform artist.💕 Tell me something about yourself... What random facts make you unique? 🤗