Required for your cookie bake this weekend…Rosemary Shortbread Cookies with White Chocolate Cranberry Ganache✨✨✨
Buttery, dense, savory, and tart. Dare you to eat just 1 (I had 3). ⠀
Ok fine. I actually had 5. ⠀
Recipe linked above or at www.sohappyyoulikedit.com! ⠀
Introducing Darpan Gajra, a student at Baruch College class of 2022 and member of the Hindu Student Association. He orders a lot of catering from us for events held at the college. This is the first time he is trying our Beyond™ Kathi Roll! Full video in IGTV 📺
We know many have a cherished holiday stuffing recipe. But, we do have to say -- there is something special about the Traina Family recipe, crafted with California Sun Dried ☀️ fruits from our homeland.
California Sun Dried Apricot Stuffing
• 1 ½ cubes of butter • 1 cup finely chopped onion • 1 cup finely chopped celery
• ½ cup chopped Traina California Sun Dried Apricot • ½ tsp rubbed Sage
• 2 Tbl chopped parsley
• 2 tsp salt
• 1 tsp black pepper
• 2-20 ox boxes of bread cubes (suggestion: 1 box of cubes and 1 box of cornbread cubes)
• 4 cup chicken or turkey Stock
• 2 eggs, beaten
1. Pre heat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large saute pan, melt 1 ½ cubes of butter on medium heat. Add celery, onion and apricots, cook until onions are transparent. Add seasonings. Set aside and let cool a bit.
3. In a small sauce pan, heat the stock until very warm but not boiling. In a large mixing bowl add stuffing bread cubes, toss in vegetables and mix well. Then add eggs and mix thoroughly. Pour warm stock over the mixture and mix until all bread is moistened.
4. Put in a greased 9 x 13 pan and cover. Bake for 30 minutes, the uncover and bake for another 10-15 until lightly browned.
The firstime I #made and even tried #Chicken#Soupe with #Matzoballs awhile back. Here is the #recipe below:
About 1/3 cup chopped parsley
3 tbsp water
2 tbsp finely chopped onion
3 tbsp chicken fat or solid vegetable shortening, melted and cooled
1 1/4 tsp salt
1/8 tsp each ground nutmeg and pepper
3/4 cup matzo meal
6 cups regular strength chicken broth
2 medium size carrots, thinly sliced
1) In a bowl, lightly beat eggs; then stir in 3 tbsp of the parsley, water, onion, chicken fat, salt, nutmeg, and pepper. Add matzo meal and stir until blended. Cover and refrigerate for 30 mins. Shape rounded tbsps full of Matzo mixture (it will be slightly sticky) into balls.
2) In a 2-3 quart pan, bring broth to a boil over high heat. Add carrots and matzo balls, reduce heat, cover, and simmer until matzo balls are firm to the touch and a wooden pick inserted in the center comes out clean(about 35 mins). Sprinkle with remaining parsley. Makes 6 first course servings.
Here at @rozurestaurant we strived to create an experience like no other. From the interior design, how our staff operate, to how the food is created and presented. Book your table now to experience an evening like no other.
Our delicious dishes have been created by the industry’s leading chefs.
Our chef's #dishoftheday is our delicious Chicken Lollipop. Inside out pieces of chicken wings, deep fried and served in sweet vinegar and topped with finely sliced sprint onions and chilli.
@paulo_lima_chagas é um artista, a mixologia nas mãos deste bartender vai muito além de clássicos. Aliás com ele eu dispenso os clássicos. O que eu mais amo é que você precisa apenas escolher o destilado e ele vai levar suas papilas gustativas a outro nível. Eu não costumo pedir o que tem no cardápio acho que isso é de tanto ver @adamrichman e seu programa descobrindo restaurantes.
Se estiver pelo RJ vá visitar o Astor em ipanema ao menos uma vez e nem que seja para um só drink. A vida é curta e os momentos só vivemos uma vez. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀