Photos, videos and stories from instagram posts tagged with #foodlover
Images, videos and stories tagged with #foodlover
Rice and mince pot 🍽️ For your mince: - Fry 1/4 onion and 1/4 green pepper.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon garlic once onions are golden brown.
- Add your 1kg mince and keep stirring until it's brown.
- Add @mccain_sa mixed veg. (about half a cup).
- Add @knorrflavour spaghetti bolognese cook in sauce. Then add water (to your desired thickness).
- Add a pinch of salt and spices for added flavour.
Once the mince is cooked, add it to your cooked rice. Mix together and serve! 😋 ***For measurements : You don't have to follow mince strictly. You can tweek them to your preferred taste.
Cheese platter (swipe for a step by step how to)
Forget chic plates at posh gatherings, these easy steps will have you putting together winning platters for movie nights and board game evenings.
1. Pick some cheese, any cheese, and place it on the platter - a variety is always good. We generally go with smoked gouda for some hard cheese, brie or camembert (for the Parisian memories it holds for V), and chevre or bocconcini for soft cheese.
2. Place something to use as a vehicle for the cheese - fan them out like so. Butter crackers go well with hard cheese, spicy crackers are good with cheddar, and olive oil crackers go with pretty much any cheese. Britannia Nutrichoice works very well if you don't find fancy crackers.
3. Place some fruits, olives, little tomatoes between the cheese and crackers. We've used stuff we found in our fridge - some dried apricots, olives and tomatoes. Also sliced some leftover baguette, brushed it with olive oil and toasted it (added some chopped tomato and basil on top of this later). Place some small and large bowls around for dips like pesto or jams, or just one glass like we have placed for bread/cheese straws/soup sticks.
4. Add nuts and nibbles of your choice at the edges, and push them inwards with your hands. You could also use green leaves for some contrast and pop of color.
For a budget cheese platter, you can use Amul cheese and homemade yogurt cheese (see our Labneh post), KrackJack or MaskaChaska biscuits, fruits like grapes/apples/strawberries/figs or dried raisins, honey and jam pots, almonds/cashew/peanuts whatever you have on hand, and green leaves of your choice.
Everything on this platter (except the Za'tar and cheese bread which is homemade) is from @modernbazaar.in ------------------------------------------
Check out @lifeasastrawberry 's more elaborate tips on putting together a winning cheese platter at https://www.lifeasastrawberry.com/how-to-make-a-cheese-plate/
What do you want me to cook is a question I ask every single day to my love. But what do YOU want me to cook. I want to try everything except for tropical fruits cause I am allergic to it. So please tell me what you want I will cook it! Please note the name right! Thank you! #food#foodporn#foodlover#whattocook#notmypic
Lunching Hong-Kong-style with an Iced Yeen Yeung (half milk tea, half coffee) and Cha Siu Claypot Rice 😋 I had the best time today with @wanderlustruby at the new @wunstearoom ; we had three drinks, shared the rice and each only spent £15. Pretty good deal, especially in these interiors no? Found a new favourite to satisfy my HK cravings in London, thanks to Ruby for the recommendation! #StephYtEats :
Does anyone else enjoy HK Diner style iced drinks? 😋
Any way you slice it, pizza is one of my favorite foods 🍕
General TSO’s chicken, rice and tender-stem broccoli! The perfect take away cheat.
Recipe for 2: • 1 chicken breast • tsp chilli flakes • 30ml honey • 15ml soy sauce • cornflour • 1 clove of garlic • 10cm of ginger • 15ml Chinese rice wine
• basmati rice • sesame oil • broccoli
Wrap the broccoli up in foil, and add sesame oil, a pinch of salt and two tablespoons of water. Bake for 15 mins.
Add 3 tbsp of cornflour to the chicken and fry until golden. Remove the chicken from the pan and put to one side. Mix together the soy sauce, honey, rice wine and 1 tsp of cornflour. Fry the finely grated garlic, ginger and add chilli flakes. Add the sauce and cook until thickened. Add the chicken back to the pan and leave to cook for a further 1-2 mins! Add the chicken to the rice and broccoli and enjoy. 🤤
My mother makes the BEST season rice no caps!! You can literally put anything in your season rice but I think the best season rice has Cabbage, Carrots, Salt-fish (this one is a MUST), Ackee and a lot of Pumpkin (colors the rice BEAUTIFULLY). .
Season Rice straight from yaad!Good body gal fi get tings ye🎶
Day 39 (Aug 13) Dinner: First night in Ashgabat. Two local young men took us to this Turkish restaurant in a flashy shopping center in Ashgabat as we can't seem to find any restaurant in the capital. The meal was very solid, the lentil soup opened up the appetite, and I had some of the best lamb chops in my life.
Day 37 (Aug 11) Dinner: Our guide took us to a fast food eatery, but it's not your usual fast food chain. The fried mushroom was very crisp outside while juicy inside, French fried with cheese was so additive, and the augubine salad was refreshing as well. Not to mention our guide treat us a cup of pistachio milk shake afterwards!