Red Dead Redemption 2‘s Photo Mode has been quite popular with PC gamers, as the PC port features a much higher quality photo quality and allows for some absolutely stunning photography that captures the details of the world. It’s so popular in fact that Rockstar has updated to that same PC version quality for PS4 players. The Photo Mode update includes free-form camera movement and the ability to add Filters, Stickers or Text and upload directly to Social Club.
The enhanced Photo Mode lets players capture and share images from the game with features including free-form camera movement and the ability to add Filters, Stickers or Text and upload taken shots directly to Social Club.
Along with the new early access content coming to Red Dead Online with Moonshiners, PS4 players will also be getting all the recent Story Mode updates that debuted in the PC version. Said content includes:
- Story Mode Bounty Hunter Missions: track down wanted criminals Herman Zizendorf, Camille de Millemont and Bart Cavanaugh
- Story Mode Gang Hideouts: Take on the deadly Del Lobos gang at Gaptooth Breach and Solomon’s Folly
- Story Mode Treasure Maps: Landmarks of Riches and The Elemental Trail
- “To The Ends of The Earth” Story Mode Mission
Weapons Added to Story Mode: M1899 Pistol, Evans Repeater, High Roller Revolver and LeMat Revolver
- Horses Added to Story Mode: Warped Brindle Arabian, Few Spot Appaloosa, Perlino Andalusian and Red Chestnut Arabian
- Hidden Trinkets Added to Story Mode: Hawk Talon, Cat Eye, Shark Tooth, Turtle Shell and Crow Beak
Tales from the Road: 'I'm from Colorado and I've owned horses for decades, so I went in with optimism, but admittedly a bit skeptical, that the trip would surpass personal experiences. I am happy to say I was BLOWN AWAY by the experience. I think about the trip multiple times throughout each day. I'm still getting value for money if you think about it! The grand views and wide open country are breathtaking. The team penning was so much fun, as was the cattle drive. Each day held something different and exciting. June and David are the perfect pair, and they welcome you into their home. I highly recommend this ride. Spectacular!' - Kelly Fleskes's AMAZING feedback and photos from her ride in Montana have us absolutely drooling!