😱 Save the date! Tune in to @bbctwo at 8:00 PM this Sunday (August 25) to watch Stroodles on Dragons’ Den!!!
📺 P.S. Once you see the show, please let us know your thoughts! This is very important for us;)
The "Bring Another Smurf!" cocktail 🍹
It comes with instructions: Blow into the spout to activate the color-changing butterfly pea flower.
Cocktail is separated with a Finger Lime coconut ice “disk” which is frozen with liquid nitrogen, then another drink layer is added. You eat the bite, which is a coconut “gummy” on a coconut shell plate. Then blow into the straw to “flip the disk” and combine the drink.
Please follow me: - @bartender_so_kool
Irish ☘️ Coffee ☕️
☘️ ☕️ ☘️ ☕️ ☘️ ☕️
☘️ ☕️ ☘️ ☕️ ☘️ ☕️ ☘️ ☕️ The Irish Coffee was invented by Chef Joe Sheridan in Ireland and made famous in America by the Buena Vista Cafe in San Francisco.
Since 1952, they've sold millions of their perfected Irish Coffees over the years. They're still served to this day at the Buena Vista. Here's how you can make your own Irish 🇮🇪 coffee ?
4 ounces hot coffee (smooth strong coffee, not bitter blends work best)
1.5 ounces Irish whiskey (Buena Vista uses Tullamore Dew)
2 sugar cubes
1.5 ounces heavy cream (lightly whipped)
1. Fill 6 ounce heatproof glass with hot water to heat it up, then dump out the water, when the glass feels warm to touch.
2. Drop in two cocktail sugar cubes.
3. Pour hot coffee over the sugar cubes, to fill about 3/4 of the glass.
4 Stir until the sugar is completely dissolved and mixed.
5. Add Irish whiskey 🥃 ( ) with a bit of room left in the glass.
6. Holding a spoon over the glass. Start to slowly pour the slightly thickened, whipped cream over the spoon into the glass until full. (For the cream to float properly it should be lightly whipped until thick and frothy, but not stiff.)
Please follow me: - @_Bartender_insta_usa_