BJ's Wholesale Club
Tag us at #BJsSmartSaver for a chance to be featured.
This profile belongs to BJ's Wholesale Club with user name bjswholesale. All photos, stories, videos posted by BJ's Wholesale Club can be discovered from here.
You can see all media on Instagram related with BJ's Wholesale Club from here.
BJ's Wholesale Club is following 80 and followed by 48364 users on Instagram. BJ's Wholesale Club shared 1412 media since joining Instagram.
The profile of BJ's Wholesale Club (@bjswholesale) is private so the user is not sharing their data with people other than their friends.
@bjswholesale account is verified on Instagram.
BJ's Wholesale Club Instagram User Id is : 196167779
Show Similar Users
No matter the size of your family, a BJ’s Membership helps you save time and money with up to 25% off grocery store prices. That’s why BJ’s has become @aboutamomrsquos one-stop shop. #BJsSmartSaver #ad
Cheers to a happy and healthy new year. Conquer your clean-eating goals with a little help from Wellsley Farms.
Being a mom of twin toddlers can be hectic, which is why @mom_of_2_sims loves using digital coupons on BJ’s App when she’s shopping for her weekly groceries in-Club. Yay for savings! #BJsSmartSaver #ad
Why eat ordinary when you can add some salsa to your salmon? Infused with fruits and veggies, this salsa kicks things up a notch.
Salmon with Cucumber Salsa
1/2 Cucumber, peeled, quartered and thinly sliced
1 cup Tomatoes, quartered
1/2 Yellow Bell Pepper, cut in 1" strips
2 Tbsp. finely chopped Red Onion
1 tsp. Parsley
1 tsp. Lime juice
1 1/2 tsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil, divided
1 tsp. Clover Honey
1/2 tsp. Crushed Red Pepper
Approx. 1 tsp. Sea Salt
10 oz. fresh Farm-Raised Salmon Fillet
Approx. 1/4 tsp. Black Pepper
Fresh Lime wedges (for garnish)
1. Gently toss together cucumber, tomatoes, bell pepper and red onion in medium bowl.
2. In small bowl whisk together lime juice, 1 tsp. of oil, honey, red pepper flakes, parsley and ½ tsp. of salt.
3. Pour dressing over cucumber salsa, toss and set aside.
4. Slice salmon into four 5-oz. fillets approximately 1" thick. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
5. Heat remaining oil in large nonstick frying pan over medium-high heat. Carefully add fish to pan.
6. Cook 8 to 10 minutes, turning once, until 145º on food thermometer at thickest spot.
7. Transfer to dinner plates. Top each fillet with ¼ of the salsa and garnish with lime wedges.
8. Serve hot with steamed broccoli florets.
With three kids and a baby, running errands has become nearly impossible for @lauries_little_ones which is why she is grateful she can shop how she wants, whether that’s in-Club, online at BJs.com, or buying online and picking up in-Club. #BJsSmartSaver #ad
As a busy mama, like @familyloveandstyle who has time to run around from store to store? We have everything you need in a one-stop shop, saving you up to 25% off grocery store prices. #BJsSmartSaver #ad
Shop a wide selection of gluten-free groceries at your local Club and save on items for everyone in your family. Happy #GlutenFreeDay.
Chia is considered an ancient grain and is the Mayan word for “strength,” which hints at its popularity as a superfood. Chia Oatmeal Pancakes can help pack that extra-filling punch to kick up your day. 🥞
Chia Oatmeal Pancakes
1 1/4 cups flour
1 cup quick cooking oats
2 Tbsp. Sugar
2 tsp Baking powder
1/2 tsp Salt
1 1/2 cups milk
4 Tbsp melted butter
2 tsp vanilla extract
2 Tbsp chia seeds
1. Place flour, oats, sugar, baking powder and salt in a blender and pulse until fine.
2. Add milk, eggs, butter, vanilla and chia seeds. Blend on low just until remaining ingredients are incorporated.
3. Heat a frying pan or griddle to medium-high heat.
4. Pour 1/4 cup of batter into pan for each pancake. Brown on both sides.
5. Serve hot.
Sometimes life can be a little ‘nutty’! @bambineandme rolls through his local Club with the twins and enjoys the perks of being a Member as he stocks up for his growing family. #BJsSmartSaver #ad
Who’s going to do more slow cooking this year? It’s National #SlowCookingMonth so get your recipes ready, and we’ll see you at the Club to stock up.