BJ's Wholesale Club
This profile belongs to BJ's Wholesale Club with user name bjswholesale. All photos, stories, videos posted by BJ's Wholesale Club can be discovered from here.
You can see all media on Instagram related with BJ's Wholesale Club from here.
BJ's Wholesale Club is following 74 and followed by 38432 users on Instagram. BJ's Wholesale Club shared 1255 media since joining Instagram.
The profile of BJ's Wholesale Club (@bjswholesale) is private so the user is not sharing their data with people other than their friends.
@bjswholesale account is verified on Instagram.
BJ's Wholesale Club Instagram User Id is : 196167779
Show Similar Users
Summer entertaining is heating up, and we have everything you need at BJ’s to one-stop shop your way to throwing the best backyard BBQ. From our fresh marinades and meats to our Wellsley Farms® wines and desserts, enjoy the ease and convenience of shopping at your local Club for all your summer soiree supplies. Happy grilling. 😊 #BJsSmartSaver #ad
Yes, it’s about that time to prep for #BacktoSchool! @StrollerintheCity is enjoying her summer while also making sure she has everything she needs, from #schoolsupplies and #lunchboxes to #backtoschoolgear and so much more: http://bit.ly/2NggyE9. Brianne is loving her local Club’s expanded assortment for all her #BTS necessities. Her favorite part: our Everyday ClubVenienceSM, which offers our Members easier ways to shop how they want, whether online or in the Club. #BJsSmartSaver #ad
Adventure awaits. 🚗💨 Get ready to hit the road and never forget an item on the checklist when you stock up at your local Club.
The summer is all about grilling for @AudreyMcClellan and her family, and she gets everything she needs at her local Club. She especially loves ordering all her fresh foods and groceries for her summer grilling nights with BJ’s Same-Day Delivery, for even more convenience. #BJsSmartSaver #ad
@JenellBStewart loves to shop for her family BBQs as a one-stop shop at her local Club. She saves on fresh foods like mangoes, corn and avocado, as well as snacks and beverages, including Wellsley Farms® Organic Lemonade.
Shop for all your favorite back to school snacks AND save on gas with the BJ’s Gas Savings Program. How? Look for the High-Octane Icon while you shop. It’s on over 100 of your favorite items. For each one you buy, that’s another 10¢ off/gallon at BJ’s Gas.® Valid through 8/14/19. Visit BJs.com/highoctane to learn more.
Pink grapefruit is all the rage for summer drinks and no wonder. It's tart enough to be refreshing, but sweet enough for enjoyment. Try it in a wine spritzer and you'll become a fan, too.
Pink Grapefruit White Wine Spritzer
4 cup pink grapefruit juice, chilled
1 (750mL) bottle Chateau Ste. Michelle Chardonnay
1/2 cup Wellsley Farms® Organic Agave Nectar
2 cup plain Wellsley Farms Plain Seltzer, chilled
1 pink grapefruit, halved, thinly sliced
2 cup Ice cubes
1. In a large pitcher, stir together the pink grapefruit juice, Chardonnay and agave nectar.
2. Add the seltzer, pink grapefruit slices and ice; stir to combine.
3. Serve immediately.
Warmer weather means light, airy salads are some of our go-to recipes for a refreshing spin on our summertime sides. @PBFingers has a delicious Quinoa Tabbouleh Salad for your next crowd-pleaser dish. #BJsSmartSaver #ad
Quinoa Tabbouleh Salad
Ingredients: • 1 cup Wellsley Farms® Organic Whole Grain Quinoa or Organic Tri-Color Quinoa, rinsed well
• 1-1/4 cup vegetable broth
• 1 large Wellsley Farms Cucumber, peeled and diced
• 2 cups cherry tomatoes, quartered • 1 bunch green onions, diced (both the green and white parts) • 1 cup (approximately 1 large bunch) parsley, minced
• 1 cup (approximately 1 large bunch) fresh mint, minced
• 1 garlic clove, minced
• 2 Tbsp. Wellsley Farms Extra Virgin Olive Oil
• Juice of 1 large Wellsley Farms Lemon
• Wellsley Farms Himalayan Pink Salt, to taste
• Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
• 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
1. Add quinoa and 1-1/4 cups vegetable broth to a medium-size pot and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium-low, simmer and place cover over the pot until quinoa is tender and most of the water is absorbed (approximately 10 minutes). Remove from heat and let stand, covered, for 5 min. Fluff with a fork.
2. While the quinoa is cooking, combine the cucumber, cherry tomatoes, parsley, mint and green onions in a large mixing bowl. Add the quinoa to the bowl.
3. Whisk the olive oil, lemon juice and garlic clove together and season to taste with salt and pepper. Pour dressing over quinoa tabbouleh salad and toss to coat. Taste and season with additional salt and pepper, as needed. Sprinkle with feta cheese, toss to coat again and refrigerate for 2 hours to allow the quinoa to chill and the flavors to fully develop.
Fall colors as far as the eye can see. 😍 We’re ready for Fall, are you?
Two childhood summer favorites come together in a frosty treat that's strictly for adults. And with just five ingredients, it's simple and affordable to whip up a big batch.
8 lb seedless watermelon
1/4 cup Wellsley Farms® Organic Agave Nectar
1/4 cup fresh lime juice
1 (750mL) bottle Wellsley Farms Prosecco
1 cup Ketel One Vodka
Watermelon wedges, for garnish
1. Scoop out watermelon flesh, discarding any small white seeds. Puree in a blender or food processor until smooth.
2. Pour puree into two 9” x 13” pans. Cover with plastic wrap and freeze 4 hours.
3. Working in two batches, spoon half of the frozen puree into a blender. Add half each of the agave nectar, lime juice, Prosecco and vodka. Process until smooth.
4. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
5. Serve immediately in chilled glasses garnished with a wedge of watermelon.
Sign us up for family fun night. Crafts? Reading? Cooking? What’s your go-to family activity?